Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Lol no he didn't bother with the ice , just went around begging for food
1f61b.png
He is so precious for doing that. Next time you go ice fishing call me and I'll come up and hold and snuggle him.

ok so i am on day 20 of my call ducks and they do not look as far along as i think they should look(still a lot of space on the bottom and side), i have had them in cartons since they were shipped(air cells are now stable) and was told to keep them in the carton til lockdown, should i go ahead and lie them on their sides?

ok so i am on day 20 of my call ducks and they do not look as far along as i think they should look(still a lot of space on the bottom and side), i have had them in cartons since they were shipped(air cells are now stable) and was told to keep them in the carton til lockdown, should i go ahead and lie them on their sides?

I always incubate the eggs on their sides. My gut says to lie them down, but it's best to call in an expert. @Lacrystol

I always incubate the eggs on their sides. My gut says to lie them down, but it's best to call in an expert. @Lacrystol

I always hatch calls on their sides...and preferably under a broody. Bantam chickens are perfect call broodies.

Back
Top Bottom