Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

WELL Number 6 was our answer!!!, he's out and is struggling to walk but I think he will be OK. Yep, he needs a little more time to recover but I think he will pull threw, he's very alert, very strong and very HYPER. All good signs, we just need him to walk around more steady and PRAY that he POOPS, if he does all that, SHE WILL HAVE A BABY DUCK on her hands..

THE ANSWER he gave us is a Sticky issue. We did lose one already but he was in a VERY VERY bad position. And by position I mean, he or she was extremely sticky. Even if we worked on him over and over, I don't think the outcome would have been good.

So now that we know what the problem is we will take this a LOT slower because our FIRST job is to get them cleaned up as MUCH as possible, get all the air ways cleared out so they can breath properly without a problem and possible get them to Absorb.

Right now we are aiming for VERY HIGH humidity to get all that sticky gooy stuff loosened up. Once we have done that, when she goes to clean them up, it should just wipe away easy and hopefully help them absorb.

HOPE SHE HAS A LOT OF QTIPS. LOL.....

Check out baby number 6, OMG, he's so cute...

AND DON"T YOU DARE SAY THE CURSE WORD, (magpie)

OHHHH LOOK AT THAT ADORABLY PRECIOUS BABY!!!! CONGRATS!!
love.gif

Hope the others pull through!!!
fl.gif

WELL Number 6 was our answer!!!, he's out and is struggling to walk but I think he will be OK. Yep, he needs a little more time to recover but I think he will pull threw, he's very alert, very strong and very HYPER. All good signs, we just need him to walk around more steady and PRAY that he POOPS, if he does all that, SHE WILL HAVE A BABY DUCK on her hands..

THE ANSWER he gave us is a Sticky issue. We did lose one already but he was in a VERY VERY bad position. And by position I mean, he or she was extremely sticky. Even if we worked on him over and over, I don't think the outcome would have been good.

So now that we know what the problem is we will take this a LOT slower because our FIRST job is to get them cleaned up as MUCH as possible, get all the air ways cleared out so they can breath properly without a problem and possible get them to Absorb.

Right now we are aiming for VERY HIGH humidity to get all that sticky gooy stuff loosened up. Once we have done that, when she goes to clean them up, it should just wipe away easy and hopefully help them absorb.

HOPE SHE HAS A LOT OF QTIPS. LOL.....

Check out baby number 6, OMG, he's so cute...

AND DON"T YOU DARE SAY THE CURSE WORD, (magpie)
love.gif

hide.gif

He or she's brother or sister is trying to hatch and is most definitely an Ancona! These are California babies from my favorite Call flock of @TJChickens! I saw she shipped you some eggs as well :) How are they doing?

Back
Top Bottom