Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

She is an absolute dream of softness and cuteness. I just love her coloring. Even if she's molting I don't think it looks bad at all. She needs me to squeeze her after her painful molt resolves. Her cheeks…..pudge ball.
aw she is so cute!! she looks alot like my girl call lol

Hey everyone! I know these threads are for our Call ducks but I wanted to share with y'all that I got my very first pair of one day old Silkie chickens yesterday! I absolutely adore them! Meet Stella & Sid with their momma Palmer :love

Came back from the beach a couple weeks ago to find Winter had made a nest and laid seven eggs in it! :eek: I've never even seen her & Cal mate! Well, I officially have a broody! All day today was her first full day on her massive nest of twelve eggs! I'm going to candle on either Thursday or Friday to see if they are fertile! I cannot believe my seriously domesticated house duck that wore diapers her first full year of life is sitting on a nest of twelve eggs! I'm so proud of her! Praying to have little Winter's in less than a month! :love

Came back from the beach a couple weeks ago to find Winter had made a nest and laid seven eggs in it! :eek: I've never even seen her & Cal mate! Well, I officially have a broody! All day today was her first full day on her massive nest of twelve eggs! I'm going to candle on either Thursday or Friday to see if they are fertile! I cannot believe my seriously domesticated house duck that wore diapers her first full year of life is sitting on a nest of twelve eggs! I'm so proud of her! Praying to have little Winter's in less than a month! :love

Awesome!!

I can't wait to see the babies!!!

This year's hatch, smallest Call I ever hatched, he weighs less than 1pound. Way smaller than all the others, and doesn't seem to be real strong and thrifty, seems a bit on the weak side. Going to have to make him a special pen with his little black bibbed girlfriend, I'm afraid he's gonna get hurt out in the big pen with the bigger birds.

Back
Top Bottom