Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

If you only have Snowy Calls, you have 1 Call and 3 mixed... could be just 2 daddys though... blue runner over Snowy could throw black, blue and wildtype pattern just like those...

No, mixes aren't ugly... they're still cute... :)
So we have snowy, a blue and I forget other kind of call male..

A few of my babies.
WP_20170620_17_09_38_Pro_LI.jpg WP_20170620_17_05_15_Pro_LI.jpg WP_20170620_17_11_43_Pro_LI.jpg WP_20170620_17_11_38_Pro_LI.jpg

Sorry, I have a blue, grey and snowy males. A bunch of runners.. A silver appleyard...

Blue drake over Snowy could cause all 3 of the darker offspring... or the grey could be the greys daddy... but having Appleyard and Runner drakes together with the Calls, mixes can always be a possibility... if you want to be certain of pure Calls and/or sell Call offspring, best to separate the Calls from the other drakes...

Those are really great photos! Thank you for sharing! !
Thank you!! :)

ok....cud you spam me with your pics?? xxx i love them!

Pics are coming :D xx

Ah, what country are you in, Johnn?? I know we have different names than most others, lol... and thank you, I love my little noisemakers, and they obviously think we need LOTS more, lol...

I'm in England :) I'm still getting familiar with all the different colours. Think I don't know because I just love them all haha
Oh my gosh those pictures are priceless! Adorable photos and ducks!
Thank you!! :D
View attachment 1045697 the little one's foot seems to have fixed it's self yay
Wow I love the Call duck mam!! She is sooo pretty! It's the black bill that gets me!!

Back
Top Bottom