Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Mine are almost fully feathered, they're just...tiny.

As long as they are healthy, active, eating and drinking fine, I wouldn't worry... you can get a huge range of sizes depending on quality...

piZap_1500357652778.jpg

Button here is 3 months old... super tiny...
Post pics... :)

As long as they are healthy, active, eating and drinking fine, I wouldn't worry... you can get a huge range of sizes depending on quality...

View attachment 1131050

Button here is 3 months old... super tiny...
Post pics... :)
Awwww! So cute....Yes, some of mine are no show winners but still very loved....All Calls are special...

My turn? :D My outside duckies, Malcolm and Trudi, are being little rear ends and not posing for me to get a good calendar entry. :tongue Here they are, muttering about how rude I am for trying to get them to pose:

Malcolm and Trudi.jpg

Crashie is a perfect angel in front of the camera, of course. :lol: I just need to find somewhere for her to pose with a better background.

Crashie.jpg

My turn? :D My outside duckies, Malcolm and Trudi, are being little rear ends and not posing for me to get a good calendar entry. :tongue Here they are, muttering about how rude I am for trying to get them to pose:

View attachment 1131488

Crashie is a perfect angel in front of the camera, of course. :lol: I just need to find somewhere for her to pose with a better background.

View attachment 1131489
So cute......Maybe mine are not perfect to others?...But perfect too me....

Oooh, Banty, he's so handsome!! :love :drool
And he's all mine. No sharing. :plbb

View attachment 1131488

View attachment 1131489
Oh, they're the sweetest things! :love

Back
Top Bottom