Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Big hats, huh? I think I have some of those... About how big is your little guy, for scientific purposes? :lol:

Sorry, didn't hear you guys, too distracted by the cuteness that is my Crashie. :D

I'm trying, I promise. :) How do these look?
View attachment 1131926 View attachment 1131925 View attachment 1131930

I wish these two didn't have the tub drains in the background. She was being such a ham. :p

View attachment 1131928
View attachment 1131929

Those are GOOD!!! :love :love

Don't worry I have my 2 Calls to keep me company. The dog almost got them today...They're so big now. One is about a week behind in development even thought they are the same age.

Don't worry I have my 2 Calls to keep me company. The dog almost got them today...They're so big now. One is about a week behind in development even thought they are the same age.

Goodness, that's scary! Glad they're safe! So... Where are the pictures? ;)

P.S. Looking through the photo shoot that gave me those last pictures I posted of Crashie, I found a few more gems, just for laughs. :D

Crash butt!
Crash tail splash.jpg

Working the water beard look.

Crash water beard.jpg

I laughed out loud when I saw this one. Her face! :lau

Crash dive.jpg

Her li'l nubby wings, still growing the flights back in from her molt. :lol:

Crash butterfly wings.jpg

She was determined to get the camera wet, the little stinker! :tongue
crash make it rain.jpg

"I'm not listening, la la la!" :lol:
Crash nose dive.jpg

Big hats, huh? I think I have some of those... About how big is your little guy, for scientific purposes? :lol:

Sorry, didn't hear you guys, too distracted by the cuteness that is my Crashie. :D

I'm trying, I promise. :) How do these look?
View attachment 1131926 View attachment 1131925 View attachment 1131930

I wish these two didn't have the tub drains in the background. She was being such a ham. :p

View attachment 1131928
View attachment 1131929
That is one adorable duck! I love them all. . the first and second one are especially good.

P.S. Looking through the photo shoot that gave me those last pictures I posted of Crashie, I found a few more gems, just for laughs. :D

Crash butt!
View attachment 1132011

View attachment 1132012

View attachment 1132007

View attachment 1132006

View attachment 1132008

View attachment 1132009
Oooh I love nubby wings:love
The second to last pic is priceless with the water droplets frozen in time. . . it don't get much cuter than that. :thumbsup

Behind in development or just smaller? Sizes will vary, even with full siblings...

Crash butt!
View attachment 1132011

View attachment 1132012

View attachment 1132007

View attachment 1132006

View attachment 1132008

View attachment 1132009

:love :love

That is one adorable duck! I love them all. . the first and second one are especially good.

The second to last pic is priceless with the water droplets frozen in time. . . it don't get much cuter than that. :thumbsup

X2!!!

About too big to fit into a sun hat. :tongue

Crash butt!
View attachment 1132011

View attachment 1132012

View attachment 1132007

View attachment 1132006

View attachment 1132008

View attachment 1132009
You're a great photographer. :bow

Her li'l nubby wings remind me of butterfly wings in that picture. :love I really like that one with the water droplets, too. Wanna know the best part? When she started throwing water everywhere, I just reacted to pull my camera away to try and keep it from getting wet, and must have bumped the button. So, that picture was completely accidental. :p

About too big to fit into a sun hat. :tongue

You're a great photographer. :bow

Too big for a sunhat, but what about, say, a sombrero? ...For science, of course.
angel halo power down.gif

Aw, shucks.
modest blush.gif
Glad y'all like the pictures. :D I entered these two for the calendar:

Crash cuteness.jpg crash make it rain.jpg

Her li'l nubby wings remind me of butterfly wings in that picture. :love I really like that one with the water droplets, too. Wanna know the best part? When she started throwing water everywhere, I just reacted to pull my camera away to try and keep it from getting wet, and must have bumped the button. So, that picture was completely accidental. :p

Too big for a sunhat, but what about, say, a sombrero? ...For science, of course. View attachment 1132150

Aw, shucks. View attachment 1132134 Glad y'all like the pictures. :D I entered these two for the calendar:

View attachment 1132156 View attachment 1132157
For science, eh? Sorry, not telling.

Back
Top Bottom