Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Silkie size or smaller?
Took me a bit to find my picture. This is my drake next to my Belgian d'Uccle bantams in small dog crates getting ready for a show.

Attachments

• 20280229_1571478802895958_6208281266064472380_o.jpg
    20280229_1571478802895958_6208281266064472380_o.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 12
:love :love
It just looks bad, it isn't really bothering Marshmallow... I will be looking up info on correcting that as an adult when they molt, if you would like the info to I can pass it on... :)
I'd like to hear about it if you find something. :pop Mine didn't fully correct and I wondered about trying again when she molts. On mine it doesn't really stick out anymore but the flight feathers fold over the speculum (sp.?) Instead of under.

I'd like to hear about it if you find something. :pop Mine didn't fully correct and I wondered about trying again when she molts. On mine it doesn't really stick out anymore but the flight feathers fold over the speculum (sp.?) Instead of under.

Her right wing was able to halfway correct itself. It doesn't stick out, but it droops.

She just says to rewrap when they molt...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...oose-is-a-girl-or-a-boy.999986/#post-15508662

:weeI can't contain my excitement. I LOVE surprises. I do not want surprises to be ruined for me BUT my husband has been going on and on about a surprise he is getting me for Christmas and how he had to pay with PayPal (which he needed my help with because technology) and I unfortunately saw too much and know what I am getting, which is the sad news.

The exciting part is I am getting more call ducks!!! I found a really nice pair that were show quality and I really liked them but I couldn't bring myself to pay what they were going to cost plus shipping for myself. But he got them for me which is only half the exciting part. He's buying me show birds which means that he is finally accepting the fact that poultry shows are a thing that I very much enjoy. I am super excited and interested to see how he intends to keep them a secret since he doesn't know that I know. :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom