Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
i just saw that i've got 2 outta 4 call duck eggs hatching. all i've read about them, you have to assist them because of their short bill, large head and short neck. so quickly got the 4 out, candled them and found 2 had internally pipped and had punched a hole in the shell....:)

i've just put 3 call duck eggs (different set) in lockdown a few minutes ago; they'll hatch the 26th . then i have 2 mille fleur d'uccle bantam chicken eggs that will hatch 29-30th.

Some more photos of my baby Bunny.

She loves chewing on my hair.
hu.gif

She was raised with only people - therefore believes she is a person
wink.png
That's why.
So cute! I love the picture of her chewing on your hair
love.gif
Yep, I suppose that's what it is. She's very imprinted on me and all other humans, especially women. This spring I want to raise another call duckling so she can have a baby sister, since I worry she's lonely and bored when I'm not around. Hopefully she'll be happy with that! I'll have to introduce them slowly.

Yep, I suppose that's what it is.  She's very imprinted on me and all other humans, especially women.  This spring I want to raise another call duckling so she can have a baby sister, since I worry she's lonely and bored when I'm not around.  Hopefully she'll be happy with that! I'll have to introduce them slowly.
Why not a drake? They are SO much quieter... :p

Back
Top Bottom