DAILY DOSE OF CUUUUTTEE!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by hollymh, Sep 6, 2013.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    and to think I only went for three chicks, Let's just say I went to the feed store and my mommy(yes, I'm an adult and call my mom, mommy) bought us some baby chicks!!! We are sooooo eggcited!

I got 1 slw, 1 rir, and the kids got 4 amerucanas, chicks came in from ideal this morning and there we boat loads of people coming in for them [​IMG] One of the amerucanas is the most beautiful chick I have ever seen, wont be surprise if it ends up being a roo although they "said" they were all sexed to be pullets. There's always room for mistakes right?! It's chicken math...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]< The yellow one with the stripe on its head it my fav, the one who will probably turn out to be a roo

[​IMG]

2. Veer67

Veer67 Chillin' With My Peeps

If you got your chicks from the feed store then their "Ameraucanas" are probably just Easter Eggers. When they sex chicks it's not 100% accurate so once in awhile if you order pullets, you might find a rooster. The first time I got chicks was from a nearby feedstore, they were 2 EEs, 1 SLW, 1 red sex link, 1 BO, and 1 black australorp. Good luck on your chicks! When they are older you can post pictures of your chicks for us to sex them. [​IMG]

3. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Aww, cute chicks, going to be a nice colorful little flock.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by