Daisys daily instagram

EllasChicks10

Chirping
Jun 2, 2022
67979432326__D9A8D579-1275-4CA3-8417-728C5722F901.jpeg
OMG! Im so sorry for being late on my
daily instagram!!! Ive been really busy lately! I got my feathers done, my nails painted, i went on a dateeee and so many more things!! You probably wanna here how the date went…im sorry to inform..but me snd willow…were… DATINGGGGG!!! HAHAHA DID I TRICK YOU? We had the best time and i totally did not force him to take pictures with me HAHA! There has been lots of herds of kids lately and i dont know whats going on! They all want me, well that part is normal. Anyways i went on my hot girl walk and its finally feelings like summer where i live!!! I got my summer time workout in and my stanley in my hand filled with my special water. There was also some drama. this other chicken, named Potato, terrible name btw, RUINED. ALL. MY. LOVELY. FEATHERS. So obviously i made her pay for my next appointment and now im looking slay all day. ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SLAY. Potato is just jealous. Anyways, bye guys love youuu mwa!!! ❤️❤️ (p.s. im looking 🔛🔝 for summer girlys! so if u need any tips, im here!!!)
btw the top photo is willow as a teenagerr so cuteee!!!

Back
Top Bottom