Daisys daily instagram

EllasChicks10

Chirping
Jun 2, 2022
Hey my lovely followers!!! This morning i got up, made sure my feathers looked nice for the day from my “lovely” friend Cheerio. Im obviously better than HER. Then i went around to Hibbi and Willow and talked for a bit. I have NEWS. I literally KISSED Willow. O M G. Its crazy!!! We set a date night tomorrow and i have to look PERFECT. Im the hottest one at the farm, thats why the roos always want ME. Then little kids GRABBED me!!! THEY MESSED UP MY FEATHERS. But obviously, like any other hotty chicken would. I RAN. That was my daily workout. ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SLAY EKEKKE. Anyways hugs and kisses and slay all day my lovely hens 😘❤️😍Roos😍❤️😘!!!
BYEEEE

67720760238__1E636630-A983-4065-83F9-8466F810DB5D.jpeg

Theres me as a teenager! So cute!

Hey my lovely followers!!! This morning i got up, made sure my feathers looked nice for the day from my “lovely” friend Cheerio. Im obviously better than HER. Then i went around to Hibbi and Willow and talked for a bit. I have NEWS. I literally KISSED Willow. O M G. Its crazy!!! We set a date night tomorrow and i have to look PERFECT. Im the hottest one at the farm, thats why the roos always want ME. Then little kids GRABBED me!!! THEY MESSED UP MY FEATHERS. But obviously, like any other hotty chicken would. I RAN. That was my daily workout. ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SLAY EKEKKE. Anyways hugs and kisses and slay all day my lovely hens 😘❤️😍Roos😍❤️😘!!!
BYEEEE

View attachment 3550681
Theres me as a teenager! So cute!
Hey guys!!! Good morning and rise and SHINEEE!!! Hens, we NEED to talk. This is not to anyone directly, actually yes it is but whatever. I know your trying to steal my little baby roo roo. And that means your breaking hen code. I know your just jealous of me and my looks, but Willow will always choose me over you, sorry to break it to you! Anyways!! I am dead but pretty, dead but pretty!!! HAHAHA! How are your guys day going? Mines going great if your wondering! I went on my hot girl walk, roo roos were all over me bur i said “BACK OFF I ALREADY HAVE A ROO”. And now im getting ready for my date!!! Bye lovely hens! Some hens. MWA HUGS AND KISSES HAVE A GOOD DAYYYY!

Back
Top Bottom