Damaged Claw! Help Please! Solved!

When I said my roosters nail didn't come back I was just taking a while, but his nail is healed and fine. Wren's nail should at least heal by tomorrow

Ya sometimes when roosters aren't happy they act like a hen, sometimes it's kinda funny to watch them:lau
Ya, he wasn't acting like "the man" today and it made me suspicious.
I was picking up my "Jersey Giants" and looking at their feet color, turns out, if it is pink and white, then they are Australorps, they are. And he was just following me and puffing up, not striking me with his ninja kicks. I sat down on a hay bale, holding a hen, and Wren comes up to me and literally started to glare at me while leaning against me, he never does that. He hates it when I bother the hens and will bite me. For real, I have a scar from him, he tasted my blood and seemed to like it! I released the hen and she hopped off my leg and I proceeded to grab Wren. Instead of bitting me, he just squeaked and tried to run away and then, after that, he only got more submissive. I must say apart from the poor boi's injuries, it is awesome that he is not being a jerk. :lau

Ya, he wasn't acting like "the man" today and it made me suspicious.
I was picking up my "Jersey Giants" and looking at their feet color, turns out, if it is pink and white, then they are Australorps, they are. And he was just following me and puffing up, not striking me with his ninja kicks. I sat down on a hay bale, holding a hen, and Wren comes up to me and literally started to glare at me while leaning against me, he never does that. He hates it when I bother the hens and will bite me. For real, I have a scar from him, he tasted my blood and seemed to like it! I released the hen and she hopped off my leg and I proceeded to grab Wren. Instead of bitting me, he just squeaked and tried to run away and then, after that, he only got more submissive. I must say apart from the poor boi's injuries, it is awesome that he is not being a jerk. :lau
Oh for a moment i thought it said squatted and kind of got worried:eek: that is funny though, I've had too many roosters get at the bottom of the pecking order and stop acting like a rooster🤔

Oh for a moment i thought it said squatted and kind of got worried:eek: that is funny though, I've had too many roosters get at the bottom of the pecking order and stop acting like a rooster🤔
He is definitely not on top of the pecking order, but he acts like it. He is the true spirit animal of midgets, what is lost in height, is converted into anger. :lau Anyway, he will most likely gain his "mojo" back after his claw grows back, we will see.

He is definitely not on top of the pecking order, but he acts like it. He is the true spirit animal of midgets, what is lost in height, is converted into anger. :lau Anyway, he will most likely gain his "mojo" back after his claw grows back, we will see.
Most likely he will, I have a rooster I got not too long ago and he thinks he's the best rooster in the world until the real boss beats him up for flapping standing really tall and crowing :lau

Attachments

• IMG_2414 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2414 (1).jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom