Damaged Claw! Help Please! Solved!

Most likely he will, I have a rooster I got not too long ago and he thinks he's the best rooster in the world until the real boss beats him up for flapping standing really tall and crowing :lau
Wren once tried to dance around my only EE hen, Ivory, and she, my little gentle sweetheart, instantly kicked him directly in the face, straight at the eyes. The look on his face was priceless, it was like he was thinking, "Oh crap, love can pack a kick." :lau

Oh that's funny I once had a hen that wasn't ready to mate and a rooster tried dancing for her and she pecked him in the face :lau he never did it again🤔

Oh that's funny I once had a hen that wasn't ready to mate and a rooster tried dancing for her and she pecked him in the face :lau he never did it again🤔
Well, the chicken hierarchy is a matriarchy, even though the roos don't know that, they just need to be reminded from time to time. i.e. Hens overthrowing roos at there own game. I've seen hens that were better at the job of being a rooster apart from fertilization. :lau

One of my hens was the leader for a bit all the roosters could not be leaders so she took over, her names Lady a cuckoo maran

One of my hens was the leader for a bit all the roosters could not be leaders so she took over, her names Lady a cuckoo maran
Sadly, none of my hens are the leaders, it would be funny to watch. They all follow Red, the leader of my chickens. The hens could easily overthrow this hierarchy but I think that they got to pampered from Reb to even care about it. Let's just say, the hens are plump and Red is skinny because of keeping them plump.

Back
Top Bottom