Damp Moist Wall In My Chicken Room

Pics

Saaniya

Crazy Chicken Mom
6 Years
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
It's been raining since 4 days continuously I have indoor chickens they live in my bedroom with me and currently the wall is completely damp and there's some musky earthy smell . Pain is peeling off we will re-paint the wall once it's completely dried .
I want to ask that it's safe for chickens? Because they live in this room I open all the windows for ventilation

You aint gonna wanna hear this but put them outside where they belong. House windows are poor vents because they are too low in the wall and not up high where the gases build up.
Ohkay I'll currently they are far from wall I let them stay far they Become curious once they see any dirt lol 😂😂

It's been raining since 4 days continuously I have indoor chickens they live in my bedroom with me and currently the wall is completely damp and there's some musky earthy smell . Pain is peeling off we will re-paint the wall once it's completely dried .
I want to ask that it's safe for chickens? Because they live in this room I open all the windows for ventilation
Chicken live way happier outside were they can dust bath and forage please pu them outside were they belong inside chickens live a deperssing life and often die from bordom.

Back
Top Bottom