Dancing with the Stars cast!

I saw Kate this morning on one of the morning news shows. She said that her and her dancing partner will be practicing in her basement - she had a dance floor installed. She definitely has new hair, it was longer and it didn't look bad.

She lives about 5 miles from where I work. I've never driven past her house, but my boss used to go to church with her. Too funny. People say there are always people parked at the end of the driveway trying to get pictures.

Quote:
lau.gif

Did Kate get plastic surgery while she was getting the new do cause I seen her last night on Jimmy Kimmel and I didn't even know who it was (I tuned in late was watching Leno) till Jimmy said her name I was like WTH who I had to back it up and hear it again I was like wow she doesn't even look like herself hmmmm the big D must have raked in even more money for her. heck the childsupport alone would do that
gig.gif

Oh well at least they are both happy now I always say if you are not happy with the narriage leave before you cheat or do something stupid like end up hating each other or worse.

Back
Top Bottom