Dangerous chickens?!

BC7580F6-5996-46C8-BF2E-1963F1B29550.jpeg
A5B9D572-43FA-42DC-B9AE-BDC55A3BF315.jpeg
1C402C82-B165-499E-8B84-EDD8A426FD40.jpeg
So the silkies are only 4 months old? How sure are you of their genders? Sexing silkies can be difficult.
Well, I’ll try to post pictures. But my white silkie is full blown rooster - rowdy and crowing.
My ‘mean’ black silkie I’m pretty confident is a hen (but who knows) and my gray silkie looks and acts like a hen as well.

Too little space is the big cause of chicken fights .... silkies aren’t fighters having one that’s the bottom on the pecking order is setting them up to be defensive and not like to be handled .

If you can’t baby the gentle breeds don’t get them , they are amazing if treated right ❤️

Are you serious?!?!?!
Are they not crowing yet because my white Roo is at the top of the pecking order?? Or they just need to mature. Omg... I can’t have three roosters and one hen
Could be that they are still immature or that the other one is on top, or a combination. I would suggest getting rid of all three and upgrading your coop size. Then you can get Helen some friends. Or even better, buy some sex links and stick them under Helen if she goes broody.

Back
Top Bottom