d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

We are home and of course I will post pictures.
ya.gif
Tell Rusty all about Chicken Nuggets. He might make a 3 piece serving.

I got him moved in and fed and watered with no bad behavior. He even let me rub down his back. So either he is freaked out from the move or afraid I would toss him out in the yard with the greeting party. He was crowing away to make his presence known. I'll keep you updated.

I got him moved in and fed and watered with no bad behavior. He even let me rub down his back. So either he is freaked out from the move or afraid I would toss him out in the yard with the greeting party. He was crowing away to make his presence known. I'll keep you updated.

FANTASTIC! He's probably a bit freaked out and scared by the whole thing. What is funny is that he and one of the pullets that is still here were raised by my once again broody Easter Egger, along with my now late Indy, a huge Del x BR cockerel. Rusty was my little buddy, used to follow me around the yard everywhere. So he wasn't always Big Bad Rusty, didn't get that way until he was thrown into the big bantam group.

One is not named that you have. Egrane is the larger one of those two, unless the smaller one has caught up. I think the one whose head feathers are missing is Egrane, the one I put in the carrier. The other has no name. Circe is the feather legged pullet that Ladyhawk is taking with her this spring. You pick the other girl's name. Make it weird, lol!

Sounds like a plan! Some of mine get names by accident. Tom wanted to name the little one he saved "Jenny". No idea why. Her sister wasn't in as bad shape and I kept calling her Jenny's sister, then I'd say, "Jenny, where is your sissy?" Then, her name just became Sissy.

Back
Top Bottom