d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Pics
Just thought I'd mention this as I though it was pretty darn cool.

One of the directors from the show Spongebob Square Pants contacted me last night to get some eggs from some of our birds, not d'anvers, but still just thought it was pretty cool to have them contact me about some.

OMG I love SpongeBob!!!!! I'm a teenager and I still watch it, and so do all of my friends!!!
hide.gif

yep she already excited about it, he sent it all out today, including personalised Gary stuff for her....
I'm in flooring myself and do a lot of simi famous folks from time to time...never get much out of them here. Did the baseball player J.D. Drew's house here a few years back, boy that freaking thing was HUGE! 10,000 sq ft.

The last rich & famous job my husband did was for the one and only Mel Gibson. Had some bathroom renovations done in his home in CT. Money was great but no nicities, bonus, or perks. I'm told by the newsmen that he is not very nice, LOL! Beautiful home though, he got some nice pics of one of the parlors, and the beautiful stone guesthouse. I love old homes!

Hey, Aubrey, the 9 remaining eggs are full of chicks, including the 2 porcelains. We have just gone into Day 16. I hope one of the porcelains is a cockerel. I plan to keep two cockerels if enough pullets hatch, unless you think that is a bad idea. Of course, it would be awesome if every one of those hatches and I have two males and seven females. I can dream, can't I?
fl.gif

ETA: correction, Friday night goes into Day 17--I'm rushing them, LOL.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom