Dark Brahma

winterwolf4

Songster
Feb 17, 2023
Oregon
So, I went to Wilco for something, it was a couple of weeks ago and these 4 beautiful Dark Brahma chicks fell into my cart. They were priced at $3 for 5 week old chicks. They are now about 7 weeks old and getting huge. Do any of you have tips and tricks for Brahma chickens. We have never had them before and normally stick with blue egg layers.

Right now we feed All Flock to our adult chickens, because we have 4 month olds up to a 7 year old rooster in our big pen.

Our current chicken count is +40 chickens, but right now 11 of those need to find new homes. We frankly have too many roosters.

So, I went to Wilco for something, it was a couple of weeks ago and these 4 beautiful Dark Brahma chicks fell into my cart. They were priced at $3 for 5 week old chicks. They are now about 7 weeks old and getting huge. Do any of you have tips and tricks for Brahma chickens. We have never had them before and normally stick with blue egg layers.

Right now we feed All Flock to our adult chickens, because we have 4 month olds up to a 7 year old rooster in our big pen.

Our current chicken count is +40 chickens, but right now 11 of those need to find new homes. We frankly have too many roosters.
I've never had Brahma's but we've been wanting some! That's awesome that they fell into your cart, great price too 😃

Back
Top Bottom