cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

If you don't read it, you CAN'T PLAY. ^ I'm strict. :) BYC requires it.

Okay, so this is another wolf RP started by @cluckmecoop7. :D

So here are the ranks.

There are only two alpha wolves. These two wolves are always mates. They demand respect from all of the pack, they eat first, they lead hunts, etc. You get the idea. RESPECT THE ALPHAS OR ELSE.

There are 3 beta wolves. These wolves are second in command. They eat second, have dens, and always respect the alpha and do what he or she says. When the alphas are away, the betas demand the same level of respect.

Mid Rankers are just regular wolves. They eat, sleep, hunt, fight, etc. There are a lot of mid rankers.

The underdog. These wolves eat last, have no dens, and get bullied by the rest of the pack. They are often told to drag prey back to camp.

If you have any questions, PM me!

I reserve the Alpha male and one of the betas. FYI

The pack name is "The Forest Pack".

You can make as many wolves as you want, but keep track of them.

NO LONERS ARE ALLOWED.

This is the form you need to fill out to make your wolf. Please fill it out neatly and nicely.

Form--
Name:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

Tagging:

@Starburst @Crestcrazy @Crestcrazy2 @Lacy Duckwing @Alyssa-Bee @chicken3fly @LittleBigBantam @Ihavesomechickens @anyoneelsewhowantstojoin

Form--
Name:
Forest
Pack:
Dark Forest Pack
Beta
Mate:
None
Personality:
Sharp, cold, and doesn't like water. She try's to make others do all the work. Respects the alphas, though.
Physical description:
More silver and white than grey...fairly fluffy with deep blue eyes.
Other:
none

Form--
Name:
Forest
Pack: Dark Forest Pack
Mate: None
Personality: Sharp, cold, and doesn't like water. She try's to make others do all the work. Respects the alphas, though.
Physical description: More silver and white than grey...fairly fluffy with deep blue eyes.
Other: none

Accepted myself.

Back
Top Bottom