Darn you Guinea!

I used the feed I feed them. It was easy since he only stays at one tree all day.

I have 6 guinea eggs due to hatch early december. Along with 5 call duck eggs.

Just an update on the escape guinea that we caught in the trap Saturday.

He's doin very good and his tail feathers are growing back. There has been no fighting with him being gone for a couple days then returning.
Did I mention that I have yet to hear more than 4 of the guineas Buck-Wheat??
th.gif

Maybe you have the only shy guineas on the planet and can make millions breeding a new subspecies!
lau.gif

Quote:
I have seven and two actively buckwheat. But I know there is a third.... Shes a pearl and she is HUGE.... Mine are very quiet Guineas. Surprising isnt it.
It may just mean you have one or more that are keeping mum because there are dominant females in there.

perchie.girl :

Quote:
I have seven and two actively buckwheat. But I know there is a third.... Shes a pearl and she is HUGE.... Mine are very quiet Guineas. Surprising isnt it.
It may just mean you have one or more that are keeping mum because there are dominant females in there.

Ooo! Now that makes sense!
If I can get to the store and see if they have different colors of zip ties. I'll try to see if I can't sex them all. (Put one bird in a cage and see if it Buck-Wheats or Chi-Chi's.)​

Back
Top Bottom