Day 1: Tell us where you bought your feed. *To be eligible to win you must post between May 2 – 16,

So how do I take part in the fun?
Thank you for your question! We are happy to hear you have joined the challenge! Our challenge dates are flexible, so more people can participate.

To be eligible for the challenge prizes, you’ll need to complete the challenges in the time frames listed for each day. We recognize that not everyone will kick off their journey at the same time, the ranges allow everyone a chance to participate.

For Day 1, you just need to share where you bought your feed.

Thanks again for joining in on the fun!

Still can't print my coupon, even tried changing the email and sending it to my mom to see if she could print from work to no avail..but no worries
wink.png
Still got my Purina Oyster Strong ♡ Took some Day 1 pictures of my birds and eggs..I'm ready..

So for my "official" entry :
Purchased 2 bags of Purina Layena w/ Oyster Strong at the Bridgeport WV Tractor Supply
We are sorry to hear the coupon is not working for you. If you are having trouble accessing or printing your coupon, please call 1-800-227-8941 and a customer service representative will help troubleshoot your issues. Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Yes, I can't print it either
We are sorry to hear the coupon is not working for you. If you are having trouble accessing or printing your coupon, please call 1-800-227-8941 and a customer service representative will help troubleshoot your issues. Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Thank you :)
I did finally get it printed. .had to use a computer at work but it finally worked.. my phone, tablet and computers all wouldn't work with it though? Don't know if it was something that was in the system and was just fixed when I tried at work or if it was my security at home preventing it...
But thank you for the reply..I would have participated regardless ♡ After 3 days on the feed, I got 2 eggs in one day from 2 hens that I'm lucky to see 2 eggs a week from them ♡♡

Thank you
smile.png

I did finally get it printed. .had to use a computer at work but it finally worked.. my phone, tablet and computers all wouldn't work with it though? Don't know if it was something that was in the system and was just fixed when I tried at work or if it was my security at home preventing it...
But thank you for the reply..I would have participated regardless ♡ After 3 days on the feed, I got 2 eggs in one day from 2 hens that I'm lucky to see 2 eggs a week from them ♡♡
We're happy to hear it! Thanks again for joining in on the fun!

We appreciate the insight on the coupon issues, it's helpful to know.

Back
Top Bottom