Day 17, quail eggs not pipping

Heres a pic of them a few hours prior

Attachments

• IMG_6364.JPG
    IMG_6364.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 6
They are absolutely adorable aren't they love watching them hatch it's like pop corn lol one starts and stimulates others to come.out. a couple of years ago my husband thought it would be funny to.buy me 48 quail eggs off ebay so off the went into incubator I took great care with humidy temp etc I actually hatched 36 healthy quail out of the 48 eggs my husband wasn't laughing at this point with all these quail running around.
😄 🤣 😂 here they were xx

Attachments

• 20200825_125143.jpg
    20200825_125143.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 6
They are absolutely adorable aren't they love watching them hatch it's like pop corn lol one starts and stimulates others to come.out. a couple of years ago my husband thought it would be funny to.buy me 48 quail eggs off ebay so off the went into incubator I took great care with humidy temp etc I actually hatched 36 healthy quail out of the 48 eggs my husband wasn't laughing at this point with all these quail running around.
😄 🤣 😂 here they were xx
Its so true, one comes out and the others just start coming and coming. 2 more hatched just hours later. That's also a lot of quails, what did you end up doing with them all!? x

I kept 12 2 males and 5 females then rehomed the rest .... then ended up rehoming mine few years later sadly to a good friend so jus keep chickens nw I have 13 xx

I mean 2 males and 10 females lol 1 male to 5 gals my friend has them.nw doing really well but I decided to concentrate on chickens my friend takes great care of them how are urs doing u got some updated pics xx

Back
Top Bottom