DAY 18 no sounds no movement

today is the actual 21st day... so be patient. Take everyone elses advice and chill. I was going bonkers waiting.... ONE chick hatched on day 20 and the rest of them waited the full 21 days. 9 have hatched.... yipppeeeee I will be up all nite long.... and happy about it too....

o thank you.... I was thinking about poking a hole in them.... but I wont...

an egg exploded in the incubator last night....... so I am debating on cleaning it now or waiting....... I guess I have to wait at least 4 more days. I have Fabreeze air freshner.... every time I open the lid to retreave newbies ..... WHEEEEW

Thank god your hatching!!!! drive me nuts...being inpatient!!!! Joy Joy and J.O.Y...lol...get the pics of my babies?? told you they all look alike....even thought they arent...

They are all so sweet Doe! We are going to do some trading come spring.

Nothing new with the WHEATONs... I was really looking forward to them but at least 4 hatched. Today is day 22 for them. I might hear some tapping from one or two... or it is my wishful thinking.

ya.gif
pipping today!
ya.gif

hopefully chickies soon
fl.gif

soooo glad I didn't kill them,
fl.gif
for more pips!

Gosh, Joy hold kiwi down!!!! all that jumping gonna crash into the the bator!!!! have rolling eggs instead of rocking....
lol.png
I cant wait til these babies get there feathers out, and see what EXACTLY Im gonna have...

think Maybelline will be fine, her babies...as she has a white undertone...but the others..??? Crazy Big Daddy....I think IM gonna search for a roo that looks like Jewels...but I dont know what she has in her to get that color....

Back
Top Bottom