Day 18 tomorrow, AGAIN! Hatch upright or on sides again?

There were 32 eggs at lockdown.... so 12 of ??? Some number greater than 32.

Not trying to derail but I believe that there is false misconception that gets attached to shipped eggs.

Most people do report pretty low hatch rates with shipped eggs. But when you look further into the thread there is typically an actual "reason" they didn't hatch... I wrote a thread about it so we don't clutter up this thread anymore...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/shipped-eggs-getting-a-bad-rap.1241117/

I've just been trying to figure out....

Which incubator do you have?

I accidentally went into lockdown a day early last time because I had my times off. Not sure if that could have caused it? At candle before lockdown "MOST" appeared to move, although some I just could not tell for certain.

I accidentally went into lockdown a day early last time because I had my times off. Not sure if that could have caused it? At candle before lockdown "MOST" appeared to move, although some I just could not tell for certain.
Flipflops- Follow up needed on how you hatched.:D I am getting ready to go into lockdown today with my shipped silkie eggs. Did you hatch upright or laying down? How did this hatch go?

Back
Top Bottom