Day 19 and I am waiting with baited breath!

Lisab ~ Okay, i've been lurking and hoping to see a picture of your wee one. Got any yet?
Congrats to both of you!!! I'm on day ONE with mine and already have a hard time walking away from them.
roll.png

fl.gif
Another is piping this morning... Its one of my Frizzle eggs. I DO hope this one makes it. Still waiting on any others to show....
love.gif
Will let ya know.

Lisab, got pics of the wee one??

Lisa how's the frizzle doing?

My group of eggs are frizzles too. The other pipped out but died not to long after....
sad.png

So we are with one lonely chick right now who is squawking up a storm! LOL

Lisa

Lisab....well, the frizzle is still just a pip. However....there was another one pipped, and it just POPPED OUT! I mean, like WAY fast! Its a little white chick, I think. I have one white hen. Hopeing its one of her that hatched. The little Frizzle is still trying. So very sorry you lost one....that poor little one has tobe lonely....any others trying? Oh I hope you get more! Let us know. Oh, and my name is Deb. LOL

Nope, nothing else, I went through candeling eggs last night and all the rest(14) were nothing... just never developed! I'm a bit disappointed in that.

I have one egg left in the bator, thinking I saw an air cell but no movement or anything.

This little one, we are calling Zap (frizzle chick...hehe) gave me a scare last night. The temp in the brooder dropped and it was chilled to touch and sluggish. I fed it some sugar water and ran it back over night in the incubator where the humidity is up and temps are 102. This morning it looked a heck of a lot healthier!!
So now it is back in the bator!!

I took pics and will post those next.

Today my children and I are off to walk in the Cape Cod Heart Walk in support of the American Heart Association... check us out at
www.capecodheartwalk.org! I'm the #1 fund raiser right now as is my whole team
smile.png

Lisa

Lisa.....what cuties! I was surprised with 2 more yesterday. One is a full sized...I think she is going to be white. I have one white hen named Pancake....so if this one is white....I think its only fitting...her name will be Waffle.
gig.gif
The other one to hatch, is a frizzle. Now...you are hatching frizzles right? I was wondering...both of the parents these eggs came from, are black.....however, this little one is white!
ep.gif
I didnt think that would happen.
idunno.gif
I cant waite till she is completely dry...SOooooooooo tiny!! I will get pics later.
fl.gif
her is for that little egg.....come on baby, hatch!!!

Back
Top Bottom