Day 20 huge air cell

QuadHustlin

Chirping
Jan 23, 2023
Last night marked day 20 for my 2 goose eggs. This morning I wake up to mist and one of the eggs air cell has increased too much. The other one is fine! The temp and humidity are consistent. I'm not sure what to do as these are my first goose eggs to incubate. Help please

Attachments

• 20240321_072505.jpg
    20240321_072505.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240321_084138.jpg
    20240321_084138.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 6
Last night marked day 20 for my 2 goose eggs. This morning I wake up to mist and one of the eggs air cell has increased too much. The other one is fine! The temp and humidity are consistent. I'm not sure what to do as these are my first goose eggs to incubate. Help please
I do not have much experience with goose eggs, but I have had an even bigger air sac in a chicken egg (it took up over half the egg). It did not hatch. I'm really not sure what is going on here, but I'd leave it and see if it hatches.

I do not have much experience with goose eggs, but I have had an even bigger air sac in a chicken egg (it took up over half the egg). It did not hatch. I'm really not sure what is going on here, but I'd leave it and see if it hatches.
So far the goose is still moving vigorously! I'm trying to get hatching experience for most backyard birds so as long as I hatch at least one of these I'll try again lol

Back
Top Bottom