Day 20!!

Quote:
I know but I am sooo paranoid that I havent done something I should etc as its my first time that it would be nice to see a little something happen!!

fl.gif

You still have a few days. They could be late, depending on your temps.

Quote:
Its so frustrating isnt it!! I keep looking in the window and staring in the hope that something will happen but they just sit there not doing anything!!!

Thanks for the good luck!!
Good luck to you!!! Sending good hatching vibes your way too
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

What breed are you hatching??

You still have a few days. They could be late, depending on your temps.

True and my bator doesnt tell me humitaty so that doesnt help!! my temps are 39c is that ok???​

Quote:
Thank you I have temp set at 39c as thats what the bator said to do unfortunetly it doesnt tell me humitaty so im hoping its ok??

Quote:
True and my bator doesnt tell me humitaty so that doesnt help!! my temps are 39c is that ok???

I don't know crap about celc temps, but it should be 99.5 F

Quote:
Ide like EEs maybe if i get this right i may think about it!!!

Good luck with your hatch!! Sending good hatching vibes your way!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
Thank you I have temp set at 39c as thats what the bator said to do unfortunetly it doesnt tell me humitaty so im hoping its ok??

I had an issue with humidity with my last hatch. The instruments were going. Who knows how high my humidity was, I could have been hatching FISH for all I know... and I still had 2 hatch and live.

The ones due to hatch are Buff Orps. I also have some Delawares in a second 'bator due on 8/13, but I think they had a rough trip here. Think only 1 out of 14 may develop.
th.gif
The Buff Orps are from my own hens, but this is my first attempt at hatching and I am worried I may have done something wrong. The eggs looked good (for the most part, a few are a little iffy) last time I candled so we'll keep our fingers crossed.
fl.gif

I had an issue with humidity with my last hatch. The instruments were going. Who knows how high my humidity was, I could have been hatching FISH for all I know... and I still had 2 hatch and live.

Thanks that has made me feel a little better I only have 5 in the hatcher at the moment when i candled them on day 18 before putting them in they were all feeling the egg so I hope at least one hatches!!!
fl.gif

Quote:
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!
fl.gif
I feel like i am waiting for someone to give birth its so fraustrating waiting it feels like forever lol
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom