Day 21 and nothing yet!!

2uge4p4.gif
za4.gif
2uge4p4.gif

You shouldnt open bator. My last two hatches have gone horrible due to the fact (1) I think humidity has been to low at 65-68% (out of 2 dozen eggs I only got 3 chicks.) and (2) my error has come down to opening the bator to soon or too many times due to OMG they are stuck and they werent. So endded up destroying the rest. Hang in there and just look dont touch.

Quote:
Just so you know, it's a very ssssllllllooooooowwwww process. My first one pipped and it was 24 hours later before it hatched. Some pop out fairly quickly and others take FOREVER. I didn't want you thinking something is wrong with them.

And whatever you do, DO NOT open the bator. Walk away and clean your house. (hard, I know)

Ok the second one finally pipped,
wee.gif
the house got cleaned, but I'm always antsy about them coming out. at least I know that i'ts alive!!! not bad for 2 three hour power outages!!!
yippiechickie.gif

I AM SO SAD!! DAY 22 AND NOTHING YET! NOT EVEN BUDGED. I AM GUESSING THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT. Is it possible though that 32 eggs did not make it? I did have some temp and humidity fluctuations but nothing major. When I held a couple of eggs against my ear....they were warm but I 'm thinking it was because they came out of the bator. I just want to cry. All the hard work me and my husband put into building the bator and coming home at lunch just to turn the eggs!
hit.gif

I am going to wait it out until Tuesday but then I will try the water test. I think they just didn't develop.

what was your temp and humidityset at?
(I'm sorry if I dont responded I have to goto work)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom