Day 21 update - now w/pix of Speckledhens "grandchickens"

Yard full o' rocks

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2009
Cartersville, Georgia
Well, one mixed Welsummer/BR and one BBS orp are hatched....all from Speckledhens stock. The Welsummer chick is HUGE. The BBS baby is from Dusty and Suede (if you know Speckledhens flock) and I think it is blue
celebrate.gif
and I have one of Smokys eggs pipped this morning. 4 of the EE/BR eggs are pipped, but moving sooooo slowly. I need to move my office from above the garage down to the basement today. DW says I'm acting like a little kid.....oh well. Will post some pix once I have more hatch. Thanks to Cyn for all her help.....she helps me via email SEVERAL times daily. She has been such a blessing and is soooo patient with my newbie questions and ALWAYS willing to help. I couldn't do without her. I can't say THANKS enough.
caf.gif

Last edited:
Ok...I'm gonna try to attach pix now

25882_213.jpg

This one has what I hope is a Blue Orp in the back, a Welsummer/BR mix in the center of the 'bator

25882_214.jpg

This is one of the Barred EEs trying to get out

25882_215.jpg

Almost out

25882_216.jpg

He made it!!!!

Quote:
No....not yet. DW says I need the exercise anyway and my wireless internet connection doenst work so well in the basement. So....I guess I'm stuck above the garage and have to go up/down 2 flights of stairs to check. Reminds me of "running bleachers" when I was in High School....uggghh.
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom