day 22 and no action yet

alcina_dreamer

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 11, 2010
georgia
nothings happening not a wiggle not a peep not a pip just nothing
idunno.gif
I kept the temp stable I made sure humidity was rite and I'm wondering if nothing is going to hatch
hmm.png

yes I candled and got rid of the bad ones. all seven chicken eggs were good when they went in to lock down. hope your eggs start doing something for you soon
fl.gif

I too am at day 22 with nothing as of when I went to work this morning. Hopefully something there when I get home. Well actually this is not my hatch but hatching for someone else.. ok more stress. lol I even double checked to make sure I counted the days right. I candled last night and could see movement in some and too dark to tell in others so still hoping.

My last 2 egg's I had in didnt hatch until day 23.I think the grandbaby messed with the bator a tad so they were a bit late hatching.The last one got stuckup a bit and had a foot sticking out all day.I finaly helped it out some.Hope they hatch for ya Update us on them.

I feel for you. I had a clutch under a broody hen that I let go until 25 days. Nothing happened. I had candled and seen movement, etc. Things just didn't work out. I had to take the eggs away and throw them out. My hen was devastated. I ended up having to dunk her in ice water to cure her of broodiness. Since then, I have another hen that went broody so she's now sitting on eggs. I've got my fingers crossed! Good luck.

Dan

Back
Top Bottom