Day 22

How’s the duckling today? I’d get them started on some liquid B complex you can put it in their water for now 1 ml to a pint. Use a chick watered to start with. TSC has the best in the cattle dept. Hopefully it will correct itself. After a week use something similar to this so they can dunk their heads to keep their nares an eyes clean. Congrats!!
C60FDA71-77AF-4CC3-A10F-20A016BE2B04.jpeg
49D8B3FC-0E20-42DF-BD0C-D8434D790169.jpeg

Thanks heaps...
I’ll have to find some vitamin b, I’ll ring around in the morning. He’s still doing backflips (is it just a nutrient deficiency)
I’ll have to look for some water feeders,
Will the vitamins harm the other duckling

The liquid b complex is like liquid gold for our water fowl it’s really good for them. I wouldn’t have an open dish of water right now with your little one they can drown if he ended up in it somehow. Don’t worry about food just yet. They get nourishment from the yolk sac they absorbed and can live off that a couple days. You can also buy human liquid b complex it’s just not as concentrated. Also you can make a donut out of a towel an place your duckling down inside to keep him from back flipping when you can’t watch him. Just keep his head out.

Okay.. he’s still in the incubator as I’m waiting for him to dry out a bit more.
Should I take him out as every time I go out there he’s flat on his back

Back
Top Bottom