Day 23 duck egg air cell

Thanks!! Still saw movement this morning so we are still trecking forward. I have the incubator running dry between 16-20% humidity 99 degrees. The air cell grew a little bit today when I candeled. I saw somewhere in a thread where someone recommended positioning it air cell up to go into lockdown rather than on its side. I’ll try that. Anything else you might recommend? I’ve also read about making a safety hole (forgot what it was called) on the outside of the egg, that way when it internally pips it will have oxygen.
What did you do to help the air sac grow? I’m in the exact same boat at day 23/24 and my egg looks completely the same. No movement all day has the giant space underneath and and is sticking to one side. I found this egg in a boat so I only have the one. As I’ve raised chickens I’ve never hatched an egg and I want to help so bad but worried I did something wrong. Still maintains body heat when I candle but no movement as I’ve seen lots of movement before. I moved the heat over a bit and removed my water to help lower humidity

Back
Top Bottom