Day 23 Pips and no zips

Scrambled eggs and vitamin E help with wry neck
I don’t have my papers by me to remember the E dose but I’ll tag a few others
@Miss Lydia
@DuckyDonna
@Eggcessive
@BelovedBirds
She's on her feet a little more today trying to get her feet under herself. She's got more energy so I'll get the vitamins today and hopefully she'll make improvements. Can't get her to eat the scrambled still it's like she doesn't know what to do. I am putting her beak into the sugar water to get her to drink that

She's on her feet a little more today trying to get her feet under herself. She's got more energy so I'll get the vitamins today and hopefully she'll make improvements. Can't get her to eat the scrambled still it's like she doesn't know what to do. I am putting her beak into the sugar water to get her to drink that
Shes standing still wobbling around but the neck is much straighter now

Attachments

• JPEG_20230331_154723_3858608374822854477.jpg
    JPEG_20230331_154723_3858608374822854477.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 13
If she won't eat the scrambled egg, try mixing egg yolk with water and encourage her to drink it, see if that might help. You could also try nutri drench if you have some, thats great for a general boost

Shes standing still wobbling around but the neck is much straighter now
That's good- does she have a heat source other than the hot water bottle?
@BelovedBirds
Do you know who else we could tag to help
Hmm, I'm not sure.
@nuthatched
@Wyorp Rock
Any insight?

@BelovedBirds
Do you know who else we could tag t

If she won't eat the scrambled egg, try mixing egg yolk with water and encourage her to drink it, see if that might help. You could also try nutri drench if you have some, thats great for a general boost

Hmm, I'm not sure.
@nuthatched
@Wyorp Rock
Any insight?
I have a hot plate heater for them. I used the water bottle just to transfer them from my school to my house for the weekend. She's under the hot plate with the other 3 making alot of chirping noises. I am a little worried they are bullying her but every so often they all go quiet

I have a hot plate heater for them. I used the water bottle just to transfer them from my school to my house for the weekend. She's under the hot plate with the other 3 making alot of chirping noises. I am a little worried they are bullying her but every so often they all go quiet

Hmm, I'm not sure.
@nuthatched
@Wyorp Rock
Any insight?
I'll try the egg yolk. She hasn't been drinking much at all. I've been trying to put her little beak in the water but she won't do it herself at all. She is trying to peck at the starter feed.

Back
Top Bottom