DAY 29 NO INTERNAL PIP

elziebellyt

Chirping
May 6, 2021
i have 3 Black East Indie duck eggs that were all fine by day 22 (seeing movement from all 3) since then i haven’t seen movement from one and then the other had no movement from day 25. i haven’t seen movement since then. Number 1 has always been bigger than the rest and has always been ‘ahead’ let’s say in development and that’s the one that stopped moving first. i have been so excited fir ty em to hatch but now think they won’t. Could someone please help? i hope they aren’t dead :(

i have 3 Black East Indie duck eggs that were all fine by day 22 (seeing movement from all 3) since then i haven’t seen movement from one and then the other had no movement from day 25. i haven’t seen movement since then. Number 1 has always been bigger than the rest and has always been ‘ahead’ let’s say in development and that’s the one that stopped moving first. i have been so excited fir ty em to hatch but now think they won’t. Could someone please help? i hope they aren’t dead :(
Hi Elzie,
When the temperature in your incubator is a little lower than ideal. A hatch could take longer.
And make sure the humidity is not to low.
Please keep us updated!

Have you candled the eggs to see if there is movement? That could clear your worries...

Hi Elzie,
When the temperature in your incubator is a little lower than ideal. A hatch could take longer.
And make sure the humidity is not to low.
Please keep us updated!
the temperature is 37.5. yesterday i cracked one that hadn’t moved in a week snd it was very dead

let us know how it goes. When you crack them, please candle them first and start cracking where the airhole is...
That way, if they are alive and not quite ready yet, you might prevent bleeding.
If they are alive and the yolk is not absorbed yet, please report here. I know people who made their hatch very succesful anyway and can share pictures.. * Fingers crossed

let us know how it goes. When you crack them, please candle them first and start cracking where the airhole is...
That way, if they are alive and not quite ready yet, you might prevent bleeding.
If they are alive and the yolk is not absorbed yet, please report here. I know people who made their hatch very succesful anyway and can share pictures.. * Fingers crossed
alright i will do

Back
Top Bottom