Day 29 no pipping no movement

I am not completely sure, I got the eggs from amazon and they were a mix so I have no idea I wish I knew! The temperature is at 37.5 Celsius and kept it that way; never toyed with the temperature
I know the temp is set to 37.5, but if there isnt a calibrated reliable therometer to check temp with, it might not be totally accurate. If there is, then perhaps the eggs are from muscovies (or mixed with), in which case could take over 28 days to hatch

I know the temp is set to 37.5, but if there isnt a calibrated reliable therometer to check temp with, it might not be totally accurate. If there is, then perhaps the eggs are from muscovies (or mixed with), in which case could take over 28 days to hatch
I can show you the amazon of where I ordered from

1649105985080.png

Here it is

I also used my temp/humidity gauge just to check and it's perfect and everything so again I'm worried and just wanna make sure I'm doing everything right

Khaki Campbell I believe. So 28 day incubation period
Yes but when I went to go look at reviews, everyone said that it was false advertising because it's not a khaki campbell so I have no idea what kind of duck this could be I don't know if my duck had passed and I just don't know it. I really wanna try to give this little guy some life

It's been dead for about 2 weeks, sorry.
Amazon incubators are usually junk. And shipped eggs are a completely different method that not even more experienced hatchers would bother with.
My partner says he moved a tiny bit so I’m not sure I didn’t even move it so I don’t know are you sure?

My partner says he moved a tiny bit so I’m not sure I didn’t even move it so I don’t know are you sure?
Unfortunately yes. There a charts online you can find to verify this. There are no veins and by this time, if the duckling was alive, the egg would be full and dark, you wouldn't see movement until pip.

Back
Top Bottom