day 30 and still no ducklings? PLEASE ANSWER IN WORRIED

Hoping for an update this morning.
smile.png
caf.gif

update

the little one that couldnt really walk we named lucky he is doing much better he can stand up and walk some now but only short distances. the other ones are doing great too! i just gave them a bath(well some of them ) and it was so cute they were diving and swimming around :) i have 12 ducklings which i think i did very good for a first time hatcher. they are all taking a nap now and thank you all for answering i couldnt have done this with out y'all. i may put so pics on here later on. i dont know yet but im so glad that most of them hatched and are heathy :frow

update
the little one that couldnt really walk we named lucky he is doing much better he can stand up and walk some now but only short distances. the other ones are doing great too! i just gave them a bath(well some of them ) and it was so cute they were diving and swimming around
smile.png
i have 12 ducklings which i think i did very good for a first time hatcher. they are all taking a nap now and thank you all for answering i couldnt have done this with out y'all. i may put so pics on here later on. i dont know yet but im so glad that most of them hatched and are heathy
frow.gif

Great news!! 12 wow that is fantastic. for first timer... and pics would be awesome Thanks..
thumbsup.gif

Aww - how beautiful! Congratulations!! What a wonderful result, after all the worry at the start. You've had a wonderful result - well done!

Are you giving them (especially Lucky) some vitamins? As Miss Lydia said, it is a really good idea to give vitamins if you have one that has a few leg problems. Vitamins can fix it right up.

Back
Top Bottom