day 30 and still no ducklings? PLEASE ANSWER IN WORRIED

I'm kinda mystified as to how a bunch of white ducks could produce a mallard patterned duckling, LOL. Theoretically it should not be possible.

Are all your ducks pure white?

I'm kinda mystified as to how a bunch of white ducks could produce a mallard patterned duckling, LOL. Theoretically it should not be possible.

Are all your ducks pure white?

i dont have adult ducks, well i dont yet haha and i ordered the eggs online because i really wanted to have some ducklings.
i ordered some pekin and some rouen eggs. my sister hatches eggs all the time so i thought i could do it too hahaha!

It most definately can be a Rouen. Rouens and mallards have the same 'mallard' coloring. Great hatch rate for a first timer! Congrats!

i dont have adult ducks, well i dont yet haha and i ordered the eggs online because i really wanted to have some ducklings.
i ordered some pekin and some rouen eggs. my sister hatches eggs all the time so i thought i could do it too hahaha!

Gotcha. And obviously you CAN do hatching very very well!!!! :)

It most definately can be a Rouen. Rouens and mallards have the same 'mallard' coloring. Great hatch rate for a first timer! Congrats!

x2.

Back
Top Bottom