Day 8, set 5 SERAMA EGGS. candled **PICS**

Those are awesome pictures. The way the light surrounds the eggs makes it look like its on fire. When I first saw them it looked like you were candling with a real candle.
The veining looks really good and healthy. Good luck and wishing you continued success with them.

Quote:
thanks, for anyone who reads this i learned that if you wanna take good pics of an egg bieng candled you have to have the camera on the ground or on a tripod so the camera doesnt move so its not blurry, thats what i did with that one pic where you can really see the veins.
if you look in my signature line theres a link to a thread with tons of pics of the parent birds you should check it out

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!
that roo is a hoot....
i <3 him.... i have a frazzle cochin.. hubby thinks she's ugly.. i think she has personality... lol...

so, with all these eggs you're gonna hatch.. setting new ones every week.... if some of hte babies want to come see the lights of vegas and stay a few years or so....
i'm sure i could build them a comfy guest coop...

Quote:
i might sell some when they are adults

i'll have to keep an eye out... you're not too terribly far away... easier to get stuff from you than from someone in florida... lol.... granted, i'd love tot ake a road trip to florida, but LA is much more reasonable...
i'm subscribing here so i can see how it goes for you....

Quote:
i might sell some when they are adults

i'll have to keep an eye out... you're not too terribly far away... easier to get stuff from you than from someone in florida... lol.... granted, i'd love tot ake a road trip to florida, but LA is much more reasonable...
i'm subscribing here so i can see how it goes for you....

birds can also be shipped you know, it costs like 50 bucks give or take, thats how i got these guys, but if they produce enough i will have some for sale so let me know if you are interested

Back
Top Bottom