Day Full of Chicken People....and then, Chicken Problems (Long Story)

Thanks. I did have my coffee and aspirin, LOL. We do love our boys. They never did quite get along, even when they were both in the same flock. Dutch wanted all the hens for himself and Mace was always sneaking in some loving, then getting knocked off and chased by his big brother. After them being separate for awhile, it was predictably much worse. So, they can never live in the same flock again. Mace will heal up with some scars and Dutch can have his flock of over 30 ladies. Honestly, I am going to think about finding another home for my Mace. He's a really sweet boy.

My goodness, what a day! I can see why you keep Mace, though. You only have two left from Hawkeye, right?

Boys will be boys, lol.

You know if you ever do get rid of him Cyn,you know who to call......
big_smile.png

Sorry to hear about that.I was wondering when they was actually going to try to fly the coop.I would of never thought it possible a bird their size could fly up that high.But after watching our Wellsummer boys,anything is possible.

P.S.We will give you an update on those eggs you gave us.So far Snow's was all infertile.

Kevin, I figured Snow's were infertile. For some reason, I dont think Dutch is trying to mate her. And she's so pretty, too! Did I give you any of Skye's (blue Orp) ? I dont recall. If so, those couple are probably infertile as well. Dont know why that is since I've plucked alot of her fluff.

Back
Top Bottom