Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Hi. Are you still located in Redding, CA? If so, do you allow folks to pick up from you rather than get chicks through the mail? It's a bit of a drive and I'm still looking at my various options, but I'm specifically looking for a small number of Easter Egger female day old chicks. I'd rather pick them up than receive them through the mail.

Please let me know if this can be arranged. Thanks very much.
W
Stevie

Yes I'm in redding. I do come down to orangevale/ Sacramento area 1-2x/month though and also have a trip to east Bay Area 1x/month. So if you can coordinate with one if those that's an option. I don't sex day old chicks as I've not trained to vent sex. All chicks are straight run unless marked like my autosexing breeds and my sex linked breeds that can be sexed at hatch by down color. Hope that helps. :)

I live close to sacramento and I wanted to buy some chicks from you. How often do you come to sacramento and which breeds do you have available right now?

Back
Top Bottom