Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

How goes the EE and legbar hatching? Am I right in thinking they should be hatching this week?!

hatch is next week. I was thinking it was this week too and almost put them in the hatcher. that's what happens when I go on vacation. Hatch day is the 9th. 2 legbars quite so there are 3 left. and 2 of the EE quit so there are 7 left out of 9. That was from the candling I did last night.

hatch is next week.  I was thinking it was this week too and almost put them in the hatcher.  that's what happens when I go on vacation.  Hatch day is the 9th.  2 legbars quite so there are 3 left.  and 2 of the EE quit so there are 7 left out of 9.  That was from the candling I did last night. 

:) sounds wonderful!

They made it! And oh my are they beautiful! And thirsty! Thanks again so much!

Anyone reading this thread and looking at Papa Brooder chicks, they are beautiful and healthy and he is amazingly wonderful to work with and order from!

Any English orps coming up soon?

Yes, I have eggs hatching next week. I'd have to look at exactly what I have coming up. I think in the 2-5 week range i have some reds, lemons, gold laced, project sex linked lemons, and maybe a few jubilee. I don't have my hatching sheet on hand for next week.

Back
Top Bottom