Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Quote: Both. My pen is merged. So, I hatch some pure Ams which are either blue or black or splash. I have 2 cocks that are blue and splash. The third cock i have is a white and red based bird. I have 4 blue Ams and 6 easter eggers for the hens. I sell them as EEs, but I can usually sort the pure from the not at hatch, but I will always only sell as EEs. As they feather in and after molt the pure will have no bleed, anything not pure will have bleed and are often totally different colors so pretty obvious. does that make sense? Sorry but the Ameraucana crowd can be a bit intense so i decided to not breed to standard and just enjoy beautiful birds that lay a lovely blue egg with sweet cheeks and beard!! :)

Both. My pen is merged. So, I hatch some pure Ams which are either blue or black or splash. I have 2 cocks that are blue and splash. The third cock i have is a white and red based bird. I have 4 blue Ams and 6 easter eggers for the hens. I sell them as EEs, but I can usually sort the pure from the not at hatch, but I will always only sell as EEs. As they feather in and after molt the pure will have no bleed, anything not pure will have bleed and are often totally different colors so pretty obvious. does that make sense? Sorry but the Ameraucana crowd can be a bit intense so i decided to not breed to standard and just enjoy beautiful birds that lay a lovely blue egg with sweet cheeks and beard!! :)

I am interested either way! EE's and Americaunas are beautiful! I know about breeders being like that. I love the Blue eggs. How would I go about getting some?

Back
Top Bottom