Day old & juvenile Poultry - Oer 400 varieies available!

As I stated in the other thread..I am interested in placing an order for PICK-UP paying immediately...I live 45 minutes from naperville. I am interested in the Exchequer leghorns, self blue d"uccles and faverolles,if you have blue. I would like to pick-up this order asap...even today if possible..I would take day-olds,adults, even eggs.
I would of course post a positive comment about the birds that I received from you on the message board on BYC...as soon as I got back with the birds. This would give your credibility and business an instant boost. PM me asap...I could probably be there before noon today, if that works out for you.

If you have a concern use the report button.

Otherwise, don't post unless you are interested in the goods of the seller.

I looked at your site, you need to add a description area in the breed page. Even if it is very basic, like the number of eggs they lay a week on average, the color of those eggs, the size of those eggs, and how well it handles confinement.

Without those things listed at a minimum I cannot easily decide what I could order from your site that would fit into my situation.

Also can we buy less than 15 if we arrive in person?

I think you need to update your site. You said you are out of black-tailed buff Japs until 2009. I think we're there.
wink.png

Quote:
Probably means Spring 2009, a lot of the hatcheries have that posted right now.

Good luck with your site! I think you are in a good area, near a city, and close to farms too!
Best Wishes

I looked at your site too- nice looking birds! I will probably sound like a dummy here, but...I see where it says we can order and pay via the internet, but I don't see how to order anything other than what's on the list at the bottom of the main "Chickens" page... How do we actually order any of them from the website? and where are the prices/chick?

Last edited:
Are the birds photographed in your varieties area actually your birds???

Also...the bird listed as a Minorca male is a Minorca hen.
Your Silver-Laced Wyandotte rooster is also a hen.

I am LOVING your Brahmas, but I believe they have the blue gene in them...which makes them SO gorgeous! Fabulous birds if they are yours!

Thanks for all of your input, the site is still in its earlier stages, and we should have the pricing & ecommerce up in no time at all.
We would like to thank Johan Opsomer for his great photography of the european show stock he allowed us to use.
Thanks for your comments, we review them all!

Back
Top Bottom