Day time predators...?

Thanks for all of the helpful replies! Ironically, my 5 yr old took the memory card out of our trailcam last night and we hadn't got it back in yet... there are loads of hawks around here, so I wouldn't be surprised. The leaves are off the trees now, so there's not a ton of cover. We too have a dog, (she was not to blame) and have never really come across a stray, but it's definitely possible. I'll be exploring fencing options to help them keep exploring the outside.
We have her set aside till morning; I will try to post a pic tomorrow.
*Suzi18, Ashtabula over here... pretty close to the lake as well!
Thanks again all

Thanks for all of the helpful replies! Ironically, my 5 yr old took the memory card out of our trailcam last night and we hadn't got it back in yet... there are loads of hawks around here, so I wouldn't be surprised. The leaves are off the trees now, so there's not a ton of cover. We too have a dog, (she was not to blame) and have never really come across a stray, but it's definitely possible. I'll be exploring fencing options to help them keep exploring the outside.
We have her set aside till morning; I will try to post a pic tomorrow.
*Suzi18, Ashtabula over here... pretty close to the lake as well!
Thanks again all
Sandusky ......practically neighbors. Lol

I'm in a cle suburb, myself. I also encourage a game cam. I have lost a ton of birds to a variety of hawk species in the winter months. So I'd bet real money that it's a hawk.

Back
Top Bottom