Dayton & Klamath Falls?

Okay, great. Thank you!

Are there still the Busch Gardens in St. Louis? I have never been to them. I'll bet they would be beautiful in May!

Busch Gardens are actually in Florida. Grant's Farm, in St. Louis, is the home of the Busch family which can be toured and has a wild game park and the Clydesdale breeding stable and lots of interesting collections.
My favorite St. Louis spot is the Missouri Botanical Garden, one of the world's best.

Busch Gardens are actually in Florida. Grant's Farm, in St. Louis, is the home of the Busch family which can be toured and has a wild game park and the Clydesdale breeding stable and lots of interesting collections.
My favorite St. Louis spot is the Missouri Botanical Garden, one of the world's best.
There is more than one Buschgardens. To my knowledge there is also one in Virginia.

Oooh, I'd forgotten there is a Botanical Garden in St. Louis. That would be really fun to see! I grew up in Missouri (northeastern), and always heard the one place there referred to as Busch Gardens. Interesting that it's really Grant's Farm. Must have been slang the locals used for it, calling it Busch Gardens.

What is Skyline Chili like? Sounds delicious! And Mt. Healthy sounds like a great place to live. Too much air pollution here in SLC! LOL.

I would think the bluebirds would go somewhere warmer in November but they were there at the top in June last year. The rim drive had only plowed a mile or so past the lodge, several feet of snow on the ground, and there were bluebirds!

I think it was late July when I saw bluebirds there. Their interpretive talks are so good, too! I'd like to hang out in that lodge and have a cup of hot chocolate. I remember we went on a really good interpretive bird hike there.

I may have been thinking of Shaw Gardens, when I said Busch Gardens. That's what the Botanical Garden in St. Louis is called by the Missourians-- Shaw Gardens.

Back
Top Bottom