DBF watching AWFUL movie...

Quote:
Aww that's one of my most favorite programs
tongue.png

My kids LOVE that show!! They will request it as a reward for doing their chores!!! I can think of much worse for them to be watching.

(They also get curious about how things are made and we send in requests all the time..... You can't imagine how excited they get when something they asked to see gets done. They're certain it was only because they asked for it!!)

* Think you got it rough?? Mine has "studied" all-things WWII so thoroughly in the 3O years of our marriage, that he just recently started on the Civil War. OMG!!

Quote:
Some of those shows are not too bad. Hey Mikeeeeee didn't your avatar used to be a goofy looking dude? I liked him, I guess you were worried someone thought that's what you looked like? Oops, I hope that wasn't your picture!
lol.png

My DH always watches the stock market, then he wonders why he has arthiritc flare ups or doesn't sleep well at night.

Our whole family watches How it's Made and Dirty Jobs. Modern Marvels I could do without though. I leave the room when dh turns on football, and he leaves when I turn on Jon and Kate Plus 8; or Little People, Big World. To each his own I guess.

One show dh and I always watch together is Family Guy. I don't usually care for that type of show, but Stewie and Brian always crack me up.

My boyfriend asked me one night if all ever watch in Animal Planet....then 5 minutes later he said "Ive seen this one"
lau.gif
But he likes the scary movies too, we would always watch a movie in bed, he likes to get them because he knows they scare me, he thinks its funny.
roll.png

I like to watch Ace of Cakes and Diners Drive Ins and Dives. My 17 year old son said they are the only food network shows he will watch. If a rerun of Diners comes on and I turn it over my 7year old throws a fit, he calls it diners dives.

Last edited:
My wife gets tired of me watching Sci Fi.

Of all the nerve! Better get rid of her right-quick!

My DH and I can't go very long without a Sci-Fi fix! We like to get all the discs for a series and watch them non-stop from beginning to end.

oooohhhh I LOVE the SciFi channel!! I was so bummed when Farscape went away....
sad.png
I do like Amanda Tapping (formerly of Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis) in the new Sanctuary series. She looks as pretty as a brunette as she does a blonde. That Joe Flanigan of Stargate Atlantis and Jason Momoa (Ronin of SG At) are easy on the eyes, too...
wink.png

Quote:
I think it's just how your brain is wired. I love scifi (the good stuff, of course
wink.png
) and action movies, but NOT horror because most of those are just "let's kill everyone horribly" without rhyme or reason. Whatever happened to suspense?

I've watched a few of those How it's Made, too, generally quite fascinating, but then I've been known to watch hours of spacewalks on NASA TV.

smile.png

(Oh, yeah, I'm female and an engineer. Yup, I must be wired differently.)

Back
Top Bottom