DD is getting an ultrasound first thing in the morning

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, May 23, 2011.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    she fell this morning and she gained 11 lbs in a month. she is 27 weeks this week and has already gained 35 lbs. they will be doing the glucose test in 3 weeks. they are doing the ultrasound to check the placenta and fetal health to make sure there was no damage during the fall. Baby Lilly's heart rate was good and strong.

On a good note... DD daughter turned 18 yesterday and her baby shower was saturday and it was great. she had 33 guest show up.

2. Momagain1

Momagain1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Central IL
    wow..well I pray everything is just fine! Babies are so resilient in the womb...

3. Balefire

Balefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Orwigsburg PA
    Send a prayer that everything is going well

4. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Good Luck! [​IMG]

5. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    If they are suspicious, they can and should do the GTT now and not wait the three weeks. I hope the results from all testing are that everything is going just fine. [​IMG]

6. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    The baby is fine... she is estimated to weigh 2lbs 2 oz... she takes up most of the room in her mommy's belly... all looks good

7. MysticScorpio82

MysticScorpio82 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Maine, USA
    I am glad everything is good!! *PHEW* When I was pregnant with my first I gained a ton of weight - turns out I had gestational diabetes. I still haven't lost all the weight I gained from Lilly, but then again I haven't tried too hard either [​IMG] hehe. I will continue to pray for your daughter though! [​IMG]

8. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    Quote:Thank you...my daughter is naming her baby Lilly Gracelynn...

Last edited: May 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by