DD is turning 13 and i need ideas

When I turned 13, I didn't have a party. My parents got me a cake that evening, which we ate for dessert instead of what we usually have after dinner. None of my schoolmates or friends remembered, but after I grumpily pointed out it was my birthday they threw me an impromtu party on the lawn outside the cafeteria the next day with the entire eighth grade in attendance. I was kind of touched
tongue.png

I'd say go for the beach idea. Girls love the beach, all the parties I've been to have something to do with the beach. Good luck!

One of the most memorable b-day parties I ever attended was a friends 13th. Her parents got a dj - he set up on their patio - it was co-ed. For a lot of us, it was our first "dance". Not only did the dj play the current hits, but fun songs like the chicken dance and limbo.

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
lau.gif

I totally have to agree! lol.

what's a sprinkle sandwich? lol.

the reason i am not asking her is cuz she is NO help! lol. i ask her what she wants for her b-day.. she tells me nail polish. lol. i ask what she'd like for a party.. she tells me she doesn't know LOL. Im still thinking.. but who knows LOL.

Thanks
smile.png

like.. sprinkles? candy sprinkles? seriously? i know people that like the bread with something like cheez wiz on it and crushed up chips. that's pretty good. lol. never heard of a sprinkly sandwich though.

never heard of a sprinkle sandwich...

we have buttered toast w/cinnamon sugar on it..yum

how about bowling?
how about roller skating?? thats making a come back and FUN!

Quote:
Last time I went roller skating I had Internal bleeding, Broken Ribs and it hurt to sit for a week after.

it is a improvement from the first time I went.

nail polish?

Heres an idea then...

take DD, and a couple of her closest friends ( to keep costs down) out. Get your nails done ( not sure about where you are but its 12.00 a person here)

OR

Go to sally or similar, buy a bunch of nail polish, remover, go to craft store and buy mini gems and a tube of super glue. Let her invite some kids over, serve pizza and cake, let them do makeovers. Provide hairdryer and curling iron ect... take pics.

Back
Top Bottom