DD says...

Suess hens

Songster
11 Years
May 4, 2008
Altadena, CA
chicken!
My 15 month old, who is like a sponge when it comes to new words, said chicken today and pointed at the chickens. I was so excited!

Aww, mine likes to say it too, but it comes out like "hicken" since I laugh when she says it, she mostly calls them babies.
jumpy.gif

My 25 month old has learned all the cool chickens sounds. He can tell you what sound a rooster, chicken (hen), and chicks make. People get such a laugh out of it. I know it is the cutest thing I have ever seen or heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cute.

My 15 mo old has been saying "chicka" and "cock-a-do"-- she says this with a very high pitched voice. She also says "duck- kak kak" LOL She says the dog's name (but doesn't say "dog") and "uff uff" She's very verbal, but doesn't walk yet--- she just sits around talking LOL

There is a window over her bed that overlooks the chicken yard. she stands at her window when she wakes up looking at the chickens and ducks and copying them.

Kids are so great!

My 4 yr. old just can't say "coop" yet. So, when Dad asks him where Mom is he says "Mommys in the chicken poop!"

That's actually true....
lol.png
but I'm in the chicken coop.

Quote:
LOL My little cousin called all dogs our dogs name for the longest time. It was Beau. So instead of dogs they were all Beau's. LOL She also couldn't say Cassie so my name was Cassie minus the C. I knew she didn't mean anything by it just couldn't pronuce the C.

Back
Top Bottom